Call: 01580 752526 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Super Kingsize Double – *£40-£44 per Person, per Night.
Super Kingsize Twin – *£40-£44 per Person, per Night.
Kingsize Four-Poster Bed room with en-suite – *£44-£48 per Person, per Night.
Single Occupancy – *£65-£70 per Person, per Night.
- Lower price above applies to 4 or more nights.
- 7 plus nights, additional 5% off overall price.
- Triple occupancy – Please enquire for rates.
Child aged 8-15 sharing with parents extra £20 per night.
A minimum of two nights booking is required from April to October.
Terms and Conditions
1. Deposit. To confirm a booking, a deposit is required.
2. Payment. Cash, Sterling Cheques or Euros only. Credit or Debit cards are not accepted.
3. Smoking. In compliance of UK law, smoking is not allowed anywhere in the house.
4. Pets. We are unable to accept pets. We have a shy siamese cat and sometimes our daughter visits us with her cute little Boston terrier. Our pets have access to family area of the house only.
5. Cancellations. If you have to cancel we will attempt to re-let your room and if successful, no charges will apply. However, if we are unsuccessful, the following charges will apply:-
- within 7 days prior to arrival, 25% of the whole charge will be due
- within 48 hours prior to arrival, the whole charge will be due.
About Southgate Little Fowlers B&B Hawkhurst
Southgate Little Fowlers Bed and Breakfast is a 300 year old Grade II listed country house set in beautiful gardens and Kent countryside. The Bed and Breakfast is in Hawkhurst near Cranbrook – a central location in the Weald of Kent close to the East Sussex border.
Southgate Little Fowlers is known for its all round excellence as a Bed and Breakfast establishment. We are just a few minutes walk from the historic village of Hawkhurst in Kent. The B&B is ideally situated for visitors to the many favourite tourist attractions including Rye town and harbour, Hastings town (old and new), Bodiam Castle, Great Dixter House, Sissinghurst Castle Garden and Royal Tunbridge Wells. See Places to Visit page for further information.